Monday, October 4, 2010

I heart Berlin



Berlin has blown our minds these are places we loved.
WHITE TRASH FASTFOOD former Chinese restaurant now has burgers, live music, awesome interior and a tattoo studio.
•MADE IN BERLIN if I lived here I would by all my clothes from this place.
NEUROTITAN so many street art books tucked away in a alleyway blanketed with graffiti.
•CON VIET great Pho Bo and 2 euro beers right in the centre Mitte.
SUPERSKULL Mexican day of the dead art and figurines.
KEIRIN CYCLE CULTURE CAFE everything track bike related including some beautiful njs frames.
MUSEUM DER DINGE (museum of things) design objects and history of German design.
HATCH sticker museum make sure you take some stickers to donate if you visit.
CIRCLECULTURE GALLERY street art.
•WEST BERLIN GALLERY street art with a younger crowd.
•KELLER RESTAURANT beautiful traditional Germany cuisine.




















1 comment:

  1. Hey M+M ! (you know, that we have some sweets here with that name?) See you had a good time here! Thanx for the visit and for your understanding and cooperation relating to my booking mess..;)
    A little adventure for you I supose... Will follow your blog and wish you all the best on your trip to Madrid! Tell me when you will go to Barcelona! Best, Helmut

    ReplyDelete